The Ambassadors are the goodwill arm of the Chamber that meet and greet new businesses within our community. In short, an Ambassador becomes a sales representative of the Chamber and for the Elkhorn community.
As an Ambassador you will be asked to:
- Serve a one year renewable term
- Attend monthly meetings held the 3rd Tuesday at noon
- Contact businesses for recruitment and retention
- Report at monthly meetings any businesses you contacted
- Assist in presenting New Member Plaques as needed
- Assist in Ribbon Cutting, Grand Openings and Business After Hours events as needed
- Invite and encourage businesses to attend Chamber activities and events
For you and your business...
- Increase your networking powers
- Broaden your contacts
For the Chamber...
- Help the Chamber build bridges with our existing memberships
- Revitalize the Chamber by bringing new members on board with new ideas and new volunteers
Your 2021 Ambassadors
Advia Credit Union
Keefe Real Estate
Realty Executives Southeast
Elkhorn Area School District
Dementia Friendly Community Initiative
Ready to Learn More?
Become more active and give back to the business community by joining our Ambassador team. Make the most of networking opportunities, chamber events and more!